Last night at 8:00pm A crawled!! She watched as I set the tv remote on the floor and just got up on her knees and crawled right over to it. I yelled to Marlon in the kitchen and he came around the corner to see her. C was right there also and he got down on his knees and started to crawl with her. She got all excited when she saw that we were watching her. I ran to our room and got the camera, then I moved the remote again and videotaped her crawling toward it again, then again, and again. She just kept smiling as all eyes were on her. I tried to get M interested by setting the camera on the floor and trying to get her to crawl to it. She would get up on her knees and then reach as far as she could and lay back down and reach again slowly army crawling toward it. She is almost there but not quite.
I am so proud of both our girls. M rolled over first, ate better first, and can sit longer by herself...it always seemed like A was always a week behind her sister. But she changed that! The neat thing is that C didn't even crawl until he was almost 9months, so she even surpassed him by a whole month! Go Little Princess!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment