Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Finally ; )

So, today we had the girls' 6 months appt (I know, I know, they are 7 months) but we had to schedule it for this month since we changed pediatricians.
Anyway, it went so good. The doctor checked them and said they look great! We can continue to feed them solids and then at about 9months we can introduce table foods, if the girls are continuing to do well and hopefully start getting a few teeth. They are still sitting alright and oh so close to crawling. We try to have little sitting sessions each day to continue to strengthen their muscles. We also got these cool pamphlets that the nurse wrote their height, temp, weight, and head circumference on...plus she also wrote their percentiles! Oh how spoiled we are ; )
Here they are:

M: 16.7lbs (26%), 26 1/4in long (38%), 17in head (50%)
A: 16.7lbs (26%), 26 1/2in long (48%), 16.7in head (27%)

So, A officially finally out grew her sister by a 1/4inch, and so crazy they are the same weight! So that means Nick and Heather's Wii Fit was off a bit, it said that the girls each weighed 20lbs!, ya just a little off ; )

1 comment:

  1. Woah they are so big! I still can't believe you stay sane with a toddler and twins.. I am hardly sane and I only have 2...at different ages even.

    ReplyDelete