Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Changes
Just a quick blog to update the last month or so. We have been pretty busy with school, work, & buying a house....yep, BUYING a house! Can you tell we are excited! It has been a crazy bumpy last 2 months, but we held on and made it through. We get the keys tomorrow!!!! I can't wait to have a place of our own that we can paint, decorate, & do what WE want to. It is a cute 3bd / 2ba with 1.5 car garage. I love that the yard is already fenced for the kids & it has a nice large deck for entertaining. It is so wonderful (and I truly thank God) that we are able to buy a house...I never would have thought that I would be a 26yr old homeowner with 3 young kids. I have to say it is a huge thanks to my wonderful husband...he works so hard to provide for us & our savings that this was made possible. We are both so thrilled that we get to be homeowners! So, hopefully the next month of cleaning, painting, packing (I have already done a lot), & moving will be smooth. Then eventually I will post the before & after pics of the house when it is done. I can't wait!! Thanks for all the prayers, they are truly appreciated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so very happy and excited for you all. That is awesome.
ReplyDelete