Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter 2012

I just realized it is April 11th 2012 and I haven't posted since October of last year...oops!

I will try to update about the moving in/settling down last few months of the new house...but honestly I usually push this blog to the back of my updates since most everyone is on FB now and see/hear my updates on there.

Now for the reason of this blog...EASTER! I didn't take many pics since my mom took a lot on her camera and I was busy with the kids. So, hopefully I will try to remember to get some and post them. But for now here is a pic of the girls this year (I can't believe these dresses still fit them...won't be much longer tho)Here's a picture of the kids in their Easter outfits on Saturdaythese other pics are from the girls first Easter 2009...I love comparing how much they've grown

No comments:

Post a Comment