Wow... that looks SOOOO fun, im ALMOST jealous! ;) Glad your taking plenty of pictures, they look different every time you post, jut shows how fast they grow!
OMG Jill they are SO cute! I can't tell them apart anymore either... I can't believe how big they are getting. Brody had his 2 month check up today... 11 lbs,11 oz & 24 in long.. crazy how fast that happened.
It is still so weird to be seeing pictures of them and Brody...seems like only a few days ago we were discussing labor and such...now they are all so big...
Married for 15yrs. We have a 14yr old son & 12yr old twin girls! We had our 4th, another boy, 4 years ago. Together they are our crazy little bunch & the center of this blog!!
Wow... that looks SOOOO fun, im ALMOST jealous! ;) Glad your taking plenty of pictures, they look different every time you post, jut shows how fast they grow!
ReplyDeleteYeah they are getting huge! Not babies anymore...
ReplyDeleteOMG Jill they are SO cute! I can't tell them apart anymore either... I can't believe how big they are getting. Brody had his 2 month check up today... 11 lbs,11 oz & 24 in long.. crazy how fast that happened.
ReplyDeleteIt is still so weird to be seeing pictures of them and Brody...seems like only a few days ago we were discussing labor and such...now they are all so big...
ReplyDelete