For our family and friends, both near and far away. We hope you Enjoy!
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
3 months!
The Girls are 3 months...I cannot believe how incredibly fast time is going. They are such good babies...we get AT LEAST 6hrs at a time at night then they eat, then sleep for another 3hrs...they are really good during the day too. They do have their fussier days but having two of them is really not bad. So we see it as double love, double blessings, double smiles, double laughs...double FUN! I'm sure we may not always feel that way but for now...life is good!
awww Jill they are beautiful! They've gotten so big! I can't wait to meet them in person. And yes... they are starting to look a lot alike now. sooo cute in their matching outfits!!!
Married for 15yrs. We have a 14yr old son & 12yr old twin girls! We had our 4th, another boy, 4 years ago. Together they are our crazy little bunch & the center of this blog!!
Love their matching outfits. They are looking more and more alike.
ReplyDeleteawww Jill they are beautiful! They've gotten so big! I can't wait to meet them in person. And yes... they are starting to look a lot alike now. sooo cute in their matching outfits!!!
ReplyDelete