Boat Ride!
I took the kids to MB yesterday. We spend the day with my brother Joey, my brother Jerad and his girlfriend Stephanie, and childhood friend Nick and his girlfriend Heather. We rented an electric boat and went site seeing on the bay, for an hour. It was a lot of fun! C especially enjoyed all the seals that were entertaining everyone. We even saw seals relaxing on boats that were docked near by. Of course it all would have been perfect picture moments...if only I had remembered to bring my camera : ) I did get a few dark pictures with my phone...Joey has a picture of C I just have to remember to ask him to send it to me so I can post it : )
M and I
Heather and A
Jillian! When are we gonna have a playdate? I want to meet those babies of yours... and I know Brody wants two cuties to flirt with! Love reading your blog, and seeing all the adorableness that is your children. :)
ReplyDeletethat was such a fun day!!! I took a bunch of pictures, whenever I stop being lazy and post them, you can steal them:)
ReplyDeleteThis is cool. We have done it too.
ReplyDeleteLots of fun.
Thanks Steph I will probably do that! : )
ReplyDeleteAnytime Sarah...I thought you had moved or something : (
wow. the girls are BIG already! sounds like a fun outing. you must have gotten lucky 2more times with mild mannered children to be able to take THREE KIDS out on a boat for an hour! stud-mom.
ReplyDeletehahah no were still around. i've just been in hiding with the boy! hehe, or just too lazy to leave the house!
ReplyDelete