So I was reading some of my earlier posts, I came across the one where I was talking about how tired & stretched out I was feeling at 19wks...well I am doing a little better now actually, still have a hard time walking long distances but for the most part I don't tire out as easily. I started to walk with my mom and friends the other day and that was a little challenging getting back into the swing of it. But afterwards I felt a lot better, I am so happy that the weather is better now, so far...so I can walk more. It's nice to get out and exercise, I'm not allowed to do rigorous things, due to the twins and the fact that I wasn't all in shape to begin the pregnancy; but, I can walk and it is definately giving me more energy...I just pray the weather will stay nice for a while...or at least not rain on the days we are going walking ;) We are going to walk again today. I really need to get one of those belly supports, I have an off brand one that I wear sometimes for my shorter shirts...maybe it will work for now until I get a good one! Anyway, I just wanted to write about how much better I am doing considering I am still carrying TWINS!
On another note, I am so excited that they are girls...although I know nothing is set in stone until they are born...but still I am excited and shocked that I am having not one but two girls....we are still not set on the names for sure, but getting closer to deciding! It's so nice to be able to put a gender and name to kicks and jabs! I am soooo....excited for twins! Still can't believe it's true sometimes...because of the fact that there are none in my family...my parents are excited and will be the grandparents to 3girls and 3boys (my sister has 2 step-sons and a step-daughter)...and M's mom has 3girls and 1boy now! (one of M's bro's has a girl)
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow! Blog spots, twins in the family, both are such new ideas for this old lady. It is hard for my brain to get around the idea that people can put their thoughts on the computer and others can comment on those thoughts. Just as hard for my brain to get around the idea that I am going to be the grandmother to twin girls. When I first found out we were going to be grandparents again I was hoping for a little girl. I have a wonderful little grandson, so I was praying for a beautiful little girl, like her older brother. God has blessed us with not one but two little girls.
ReplyDeleteHow much God has blessed us is so hard to comprehend. We will have 3 grandsons and 3 granddaughters.
Ok girls..... grandma is ready to walk!
Yeah it is crazy to think about! And you know I am gonna need all the help I can get ;)
ReplyDelete