Well, to get a little backround coming up to my appt. C (my 2year old) woke up around 3:30am throwing up. There have been flu's going around daycare and it was his turn. So, around 4:00am he was all cleaned up, had his teeth brushed, a few sips of water, and I put him in bed with me to monitor him...not 5 minutes later the water and anything left in his system came up...he was giving me little hints so I managed to get it in the bucket. So, we went into the living room to relax and watch cartoons. At 5:30am or so I tried to get us back to bed but he was still feeling nauseaus, so we ended up staying in the living room all morning, at 6:00am he finally fell asleep, I was off and on dosing mainly staying awake though. At 8:30 I had to get up to get ready for my Doctor's appt. He continued to sleep even until I got back at 11:00...he is awake now and feeling much better ;)
A Good Note: M has the Respiratory Flu so he cleaned up all the mess and couldn't smell it due to his stuffy nose! :)
Okay so I went to the appt alone this morning, M of course stayed home with Sicky Boy. The Doctor measured the babies and checked their genders again...BOTH are still looking like GIRLS. He determined that they are within 1oz of eachother which is really good, and one is at about 24cm and the other at 23.3cm and measuring right on with the due date. Everything looked great! The bigger one is down low more transverse still and the other moved from the low left up to the middle top to get more room.
We are so blessed to have such well developing twin girls! Next appt March 26th at 10am / 27 1/2 weeks!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment