Monday, March 17, 2008

1st Baby Shower!

Yes we had the first baby shower over the weekend, March 15th. There was a nice turnout of 13 of us. My sister is even visiting for the week with her family from Nebraska, so it was great to see her there too! My mom and Susie put it on at Susie's House. I got a lot of cute clothes as well as blankets, bibs, cute stiched burb clothes, toys, animals, a swing, bottles, piggy banks, etc. We had a lot of fun playing games and eating. We played the "can't say baby" pin game...of course I lost mine first :) And the guess how many squares of toilet paper it takes to wrap around my belly (my mom and I tied with 12...she won the roll off), an old wives tale game, a unscramble the baby words game, and guess the number of jelly beans in the two peas in a pod bowls my mom created. What Fun!

2 comments:

  1. Hey where are the pics....I wanna everyone to see how clever your mother is. Those peapods where adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Say hi to Jenny!

    ReplyDelete