Well, we just had our third appt yesterday. 15wks and the babies are too big to see in one frame now. I really wish I could have gotten a picture printed! One was facing completely forward with bent legs to sort of look like frog legs...while the doc was checking the heartbeat I tried to see if I could see any gender specifics...we didn't find out what C was going to be so I was trying to do this out of seeing other peoples ultrasound photos when they did find out. I remember the legs but the genitalia is kinda fuzzy in my mind. I want to say that there was nothing dangling down but I didn't check for the "golden arches" so, I don't know! I really want to say girl but who knows. Then the other is still on it's side hiding the goods. They both looked great and growing each day. I can slightly feel then now. Not all the time but they sure move when I am on my side and I can feel them doing flips or something. Although I felt C move like this it is still a weird and amazing feeling! I have lost a total of 15lbs now! Still no concern the m/s is still in full swing! I had it with C until 16wks so I am hoping that I don't have much longer to endure! Although I am losing my chub so it's not all bad. The Doctor will do a complete and indepth ultrasound next time on the 30th so my next blog will hopefully list the genders if they aren't hiding. I can't wait!!
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks Jillian! So when are you due? How exciting it is to find out the gender- I can't wait. We don't get to find out until February 9th. How exciting for you though with twins. Hopefully they won't be hiding when you go to find out... Keep me updated!
ReplyDelete