Baby boy is 3 weeks old already. He's a good sleeper and great eater...he likes to eat almost constantly thru out the day and then gives us 3-4hr stretches most nights.
We have had to go to the pediatrician every few days to check his weight. He had dropped 12oz to 8lbs 2oz @ 3 days old. He finally reached and passed his birth weight at the check yesterday (3 weeks exactly). He now weighs 9lbs even.
He likes to be held most of the time so I am glad that I have a carrier and wrap, so that I can still get some things done in between feeding. He got his 2nd taste of our favorite place near by, MB, last Thursday. We had come down to my grandparents when he was 5 days old, before that.
My sister and her family are coming to visit in 1 week, so we are looking forward to that!!
Tuesday, June 28, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment