Sunday, May 22, 2016

38 weeks!

I'm 38 weeks 2 days today. I've officially made it past the point where I had the girls, 37 weeks 3 days. I've been feeling a lot more pressure and irregular contractions. If it's any indication of how things went with the girls', I'll be having this baby within this next week, but I'm not holding my breath.


I'm taking more resting periods and lying down when my body feels too sore. I have been having more heartburn and gagging throughout the day which is pretty annoying. I'll be relieved to be back to "normal" once baby comes and our normal is something completely different😀

I have my next prenatal appointment tomorrow morning at 9:45am, I'm hoping Dr H will check me or at least have an idea of where we are. I'm interested in knowing if I'm dialated. That's my biggest worry at this point with labor, being dialated and not knowing when labor is hitting. I don't want to have to rush to the hospital. But, I know God's got it under control and I feel peace with that too! 😆

No comments:

Post a Comment