Monday, May 16, 2016

37 weeks

Today marks 37 weeks 3 days. It's hard to believe that I had the twins at 37wks 3 days!
We changed my appointments to monday, dr likes to have his farther along patients seen on monday since it's a better chance of making schedules and such after seeing us so we can be a little more lucky to have him at delivery.

Everything is progressing fine, I misunderstood him at my 35 week appt about being checked sooner. He's not concerned with any special needs this time so he's going to do a check at 39 weeks, if I make it that far.

I've been doing okay, finding it hard to just sit and rest, too many things to do...but now I'm done with school except for my last final on Wednesday. It's a huge relief to be done with this semester.

I haven't gained but 1 lb in the last month and haven't had much belly growth which is shocking to me, but dr is not concerned. It's true that all pregnancies are unique but, I'd at least expected to be bigger by now and have to take my wedding rings off, but I'm thankful for healthy a heartbeat and numerous kicks...that's all that matters.

In comparison I was 4 inches bigger at this point with the twins.

No comments:

Post a Comment