Friday, April 8, 2016

32 weeks!! Eek...so close!

It's hard to believe we're in the home stretch, 8 or less weeks to go and we aren't quite ready, ahh!! I've been stocking up on diapers, but that's it. Guess we better get on getting a crib, carseat, and some clothes at least :)

Last appt was on March 30th. I'm going bi-weekly now, next appt is April 13th. The appt went well, heartbeat still sounds strong and healthy.

I'm thinking baby dropped a bit the last week or so due to different pains and aches. I'm also able to breathe a little better and don't feel as tight in my upper chest, but baby is still utilizing the full extent of my torso to do acrobatics and can really make my stomach flip with some of the movements. Heartburn and my gag reflux are still going strong, gags in the morning and later afternoon with heartburn at night. It's not as bad or often as it was with the twins so hopefully it continues to be bearable.

No comments:

Post a Comment