I had my glucose test on Friday along with a blood panel. I received a call on monday from the drs office letting me know that I am in fact anemic this time, we'll duh! I've only mentioned it a few times. I was with both other pregnancies so I figured I would be this time too. Anyway, my glucose test came back good, no GD!
I have one week til my next appt and am hoping to go check out a local chiro for my back issues.
Also, I have one week left of one of my online college courses! Woo hoo, then I'll be down to only the other two classes until May 18th, which means I'm at the halfway point of the semester! Yeah! Praying for energy for the remaining 9 weeks of school, then baby will be here and I'll need energy for that ;)
Wednesday, March 9, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment