So, as the title states this update is 19 weeks. I'm looking forward to the next appt on Wednesday (3 days away) where we will get to see the baby again, most likely the last time before birth. I'm excited to see how he or she is developing.
So far I've been doing a bit better, still sick some during the day, but mostly it's just my gag reflex that bugs me the most. I've been having heartburn for a few weeks now and it's getting to the point of being a constant fixture at night around dinner time til I go to bed. I've been having moments of shortness of breath due to my growing uterus, but otherwise I've been doing great. I have been feeling baby moving since about 11 weeks and it's becoming more and more like actual kicks & flips. I've been able to feel him/her from the outside a few times myself, I can't wait until the kids & M can start feeling it too.
I've decided to take another semester of college which begins in a little over a week, so I'm trying to relax as much as I can now before I get super busy again.
Next update will be after my appt on Wednesday :)
Sunday, January 10, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment