Wednesday, October 21, 2015

New Baby!

Not only have I not updated this blog in f.o.r.e.v.e.r. but, I never thought I would ever be posting about another baby! I want to remember each moment like I can with the twins, so here we go...
Needless to say we were shocked!
I haven't been feeling too good the last 2 weeks so we decided on the 9th while on vacation for a wedding, that I should take a test to be sure. Well, the test was positive. So, on Monday I made an appt with my OB for October 19th.
At the appt he went over all the medical information and such, it was weird to be having that conversation again, I had almost forgotten some of the info. Anyway, he did an ultrasound and we saw a healthy heartbeat on ONE baby, yes, just one this time :) Technically there were 2 sacs but one was either "vanishing twin" or fluid built up behind the placenta.
We are almost 8 weeks (Friday the 23rd).
The super exciting thing is that my sister in-law is expecting their second baby with the due date 3 days before me and my cousin is expecting their 2nd as well, due in end of April! My other sister in-law is pregnant with her 4th, a girl, and due in January & my sister in-law on the other side is expecting her 3rd, a little girl also, any day now! So many babies!!!

*EDD: June 3rd, 2016

1 comment:

  1. That is exciting news. Congrats to you all and I love the updates.

    ReplyDelete