Thursday, April 14, 2011

The last few weeks

I haven't posted in a few weeks, oops! We had a lot of fun with Mark & his family while they were here March 21 - April 8. They came up from LA on Wednesday the 23rd and we headed over to Janet's to see them. The kids all took off to play almost instantly, it was nice to see them play together. While they were here we went to the park a few times, saw the new wallaby at the zoo, bbq'd, played play-doh, watched movies, & just visited.
Unfortunately we also passed a flu virus around : ( "C" got it 2 weekends ago, then "M" this weekend, & "A" soon after, a few days ago. We are still battling it with "A", and hopefully done for "M"...but we will see. It has been a long few weeks in our house, but the end is near, I can feel it. Thankfully this has been the first illness since the winter started!! They are taking some great vitamins, I just forgot to have them take the immune booster ones this time like I did when the whole family was together for Christmas.
We have some family events coming up in the next few weeks...so hopefully some more blog posts : ) Easter, My Aunt & Cousins from up north visiting, Marshall's 1st birthday, our 6yr anniversary, & in less than 2 months the twins will be 3!

Life is sure flying...but I'm having a blast on the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment