"C" is now ready for kindergarten! He has gotten all his appts and shots taken care of, and boy is he glad about that. He was so strong and brave for the shots, but ended up having a itchy rash reaction to the MMR, I think. It lasted about a week and a half and he was so good throughout the whole time!
The girls are doing good, growing and learning constantly. They still surprise me with how much they know and can do. Just the other day I ran into an old high school friend and "M" told her she was "almost 3"...it was so cute, I just expected her to say "2"...but she is right, they are almost 3yrs! Wow...it is so weird to think that it has been almost 3yrs since they were born! I remember not really having any anxiety about having 2 babies at once, I think God truly brought a calm over me to show that he is there to help us and it will be fine. It has really not been as bad as people say having multiples is, once they were on the same schedule (which was at 2months) it was pretty routine and nice. Don't get me wrong we've had our "hard times" and I know there will be many more to come, but really it wasn't as bad as it could have been. They were never really fussy or unhappy babies, especially when they were right next to each other...they are still like that, more relaxed when they are together! It's cute! And because they have never really been apart for more than an hr or so they worry about each other when they are not together.
No comments:
Post a Comment