Monday, January 24, 2011

Day Potty Trained!!

This was a very exciting day 1.5yrs ago and now we are very happy to be celebrating again this week.
The girls are Day potty trained!
Last weekend, January 14-16th, I stayed put all weekend at home to work with the girls. We had tried it in November, but they weren't quite ready. So, when the opportunity to have a 4 day weekend with nothing scheduled and no school for C on Monday, we ran with it. They did so well, way better than I had anticipated, yahoo! And now they are regularly going to the potty all on their own! Honestly, I had been pretty much dreading potty training 2 at the same time. After we had tried it in Nov. it seemed that they definitely weren't ready and it was too early. Then thru December they showed some more signs of being more into it, so we just dove in head first and it worked! They are so cute and excited when they go. We are so proud of our Girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment