For our family and friends, both near and far away. We hope you Enjoy!
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Christmas Morning
We heard the kids starting to stir in their room so we headed in with the video camera to capture their reaction to the gifts under the tree. It was so nice to relax and spend that time as a family.
After the kids opened their gifts Marlon and I opened ours, him first. Then my turn, I opened a few gifts from friends of ours thinking that one was from him... then he told me to check the tree for another small gift and this is what I found I was very surprised!
Married for 15yrs. We have a 14yr old son & 12yr old twin girls! We had our 4th, another boy, 4 years ago. Together they are our crazy little bunch & the center of this blog!!
No comments:
Post a Comment