For a while now we have been letting the girls potty train at their own pace. Some days they are ready to go and have a pretty good time telling us before they go, other days not so much. More so lately they have been telling us about #2 but not #1. So, yesterday I thought we should kick it up a bit and introduce the potty sticker chart. It worked really well for C, granted he was 3 years old and a bit more mature. They took to it really well getting super excited to pick out a sticker and add it to their chart.
I will say, so far potty training twins is both easier and harder...
Easier -
because there are 2 of them to get excited
if 1 goes and gets rewarded then the other wants in on it too
2x's the praise
Harder -
because there are 2 of them to watch out for
2 to take to the potty every 15-20 min.
2x's the accidents
so, wish us luck...I hope it works out, but at the same time I am not pushing anything...I am trying to let them decide when the time is right and not think about the $$ savings for diapers and such : )
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment