We had the last baby shower on May 3rd. My Brother's girlfriend, Stephanie, did the hosting. She had great help from her sister, Melinda, and friend, Beth. It was so...fun! We played 4 games and I even won one! We had to see how much stuff we had in our purses that was on this list (that's the one I won), diaper and dress a baby before the other team, guess the white powders, and multi-task holding twin dolls. There were about 12 of us so it was nice and intimate and very fun.
We had a Chocolate fountain with strawberries and marshmellows, punch, tea, cake, apples w caramel, and veggie tray...yummy! I received some very cute outfits and books and toys for the twins as well! And at the end people even went around telling stories about their kids doing funny things...since Steph's mom was there she shared stories about each of her daughters...we really enjoyed ourselves! Thanks Steph, Melinda, and Beth...I had a blast!
Friday, May 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hey you, how are you doing otherwise. Bored?
ReplyDelete