Monday, April 14, 2008

Just a little babble from me

No this is not an update on an appointment or anything...just a little typing from me and reading from you! So, as I have beeen posting...I am feeling pretty good considering carrying twins that are approximately 3lbs each...I have gotten many different types of comments from people when they hear I am carrying twins...ones like, "wow, you look good for twins"... "really? and you are how far along already"...stuff like that, it makes me laugh because as much as I do realize that some twin mommas at 7 1/2 months are huge...I guess I just hide them well. I mean honestly I am carrying what to some mom's is a full term baby, but as for my previous pregnancy the babies still need to gain 1 1/2 lbs each to reach my sons 9lb birth weight (I'm guessing that's why I still "feel pretty good". Although I am a little nervous because I just shot out in the last month and a half with my son...so to help combat that I am eating better (and less than I did when I carried him), still having morning sickness, and walking! So lets hope it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment