Yesterday was our 29wk appt...we have started going every 2wks! It was just a quick check on the babies with an ultrasound...checking their hearts! We will have an extensive ultrasound in two weeks to check their growth and such. We are all doing well, I am having a harder time with exhaustion and moving as well as before, but really for the most part I am feeling really good! Oh and Baby A has flipped back around and is head down now, let’s just hope she stays that way!!
A Correction to a previous blog...I thought that the Doctor was saying that there were 2 placentas because he was talking about how much morning sickness I am still having and just mentioned the more placentas you have the more hormones...thus sometimes causing more sickyness!...so we asked him yesterday if there were two and he checked for us and showed us...it really looked like one to me but then he said that there may be a membrane in the middle of it and it could possibly be two really close to eachother...so as for an exact for sure, we don’t know and I honestly don’t think that we will until the twins are here...and like I have been reading, two placentas doesn’t for sure mean fraternal either!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment