Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Update, H is almost 1!!

Well, here we are again with the occasional updates. It's like I'm busy or something ;)

I just completed my 5th semester back in college and have a month off before summer semester starts. Hopefully I can iron out my classes and be done with my AA by this fall. Woot woot! Still working my 3 part-time jobs and the occasional pizza catering event. Obviously staying busy and enjoying my time with the family and my little brothers family when we can get together.

H is going to be one in a few weeks and big sisters will be 9! So crazy!! This year just flew by! We are celebrating with a family party over memorial day with his cousin R as well. I'm excited to plan it with Jennalee. Hopefully I'll remember to post about it when it happens! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment