The kids start school a week from today. I have yet to receive any information in the mail about it, which is slightly nerve racking. Only slightly because this is their first year at a new school and I am not sure if that is normal. At their past school we received a packet in the mail a few weeks before school starts, but it was a small private school with only one teacher per class. At their new school there will be at least 2 classes per grade so I am pretty sure we won't know what the specific teachers are requesting until we find out who said teacher is. For that, we will have to wait until Friday for the classes to post.
We are spending this last week just enjoying our time together without schedules and such. I have been babysitting my nephew a few times a week, heading to the park when we can, and doing crafty things around the house with the kids.
One week to go...and we are pretty much ready :)
Monday, August 18, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment