Here's what's new:
C just turned 8 on Tuesday. We had him open his gifts (fishing stuff) & had cupcakes after dinner on his birthday. Then on Wednesday we invited the grandparents over for dinner, cake, & ice cream. He had to find clues to get to his gift (a big dinosaur book) from my parents. He also received more fishing stuff & a fold up stool from Gramma J. He is one loved little boy!
My brother & his wife had their son, Weston, 2 weeks ago. They did an amazing job keeping him safe inside for the end of the pregnancy & he was born healthy at 35 weeks. And breech! His momma is amazing! I can't wait until he gets to come home (hopefully in the next few days). I have only seen him the day he was born & am having withdrawls ;)
I will be coaching the Jr High girls Basketball team this year. I have been busy getting fundraisers organized and helping to set up an Alumni Basketball Game night in December. I will be meeting with the girls next week & hopefully starting practice the first week of December. Stay tuned for more blogs about coaching, if I can find the time :)
My sister is due with her 2nd baby girl in January & my cousin is due with her first child, also a girl in a month! Baby season is in full swing in this family. I LOVE it! **Side note that I realized the other day: my cousin's baby will be the first birth (in our generation) in our family (my dad's side) that is not from me or my siblings! My grandparents have 12 great-grandkids & 11 of them are from me & my siblings (1 my cousins stepson). Craziness! Especially since we are all close in age cousins (I know of a few girls (ahem!) that need to be getting on the baby wagon) :) Just joking...in due time!
That's about it right now, not much more has been happening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love the update.
ReplyDelete