Saturday, February 6, 2010

New Big Kid Beds!

Here is the latest project I have completed for the kids. My parents had gotten C a bed set for Christmas and the twins a full sheet set. My mom and I went and bought some butterfly material and blanket edging. We took the sheet set and cut it in half (awesomely the crib size is right about 1/2 of a full sheet set) so we made the flat sheet and fitted sheet into two complete sets for the girls beds. Then with the new butterfly material I folded and sewed the edging on each blanket and voila...2 bed sets!
Here is M's blanket purple/ purple close up of edgingA's blanket purple/whiteclose up of edgingM's new bed (top blanket made by Gramma J)A's new bed (top blanket made by Gramma J)C was given this nice twin bed from my Cousin Zachary.
And check out that cute "big boy" plane bed set!
I just received a nice sewing machine from my Great Aunt and am so excited to get started on more home projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment