Monday, November 9, 2009

What's New?

Not a whole lot going on around here...but I thought I would make a post anyway ; ) The Girls both now have Molars...A got her second molar a few days after the first...and M got 2 molars at the same time!! It is so interesting too that when they were getting their bottom front teeth (the first 2 they got) they had the opposite from each other come in...and now with the molars, A has the second molar on each side of the top of her mouth and M has the same second molar on each side of the bottom of her mouth!! It would be cool to find out that they are Identical Mirrored Image Twins!! Anyway, A will also be getting her bottom right molar soon and then the other side not long after (her gums are swelling a little and I felt a little bit of the tooth sharpness). Wow!! 11 and 10 teeth now! I have been trying to get pics but it is a little harder now that the girls are so active and the molars are harder to spot...but if I get some good ones I will post them here soon!
They are also talking really well now...saying many many words. C gets really excited when they play with him and chase him. He also loves to have them copy what he says...I think he is really enjoying them right now; plus he gets to get away a few times a week to preschool, so that break is really good for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment