Monday, August 31, 2009

HE'S a big kid now : )

C had his first day of Preschool today. We woke up ready to go and headed to the kitchen for some cereal. Once he was dressed and teeth were brushed, we headed outside with his backpack to take a picture...he was less than excited about it. So we loaded into the car and headed to school. I took a few pictures of him after we signed in and put his backpack in his cubby. Soon it was time to go and we said our goodbyes and headed back out to the truck to get the girls home. When we reached the car I really started to miss him with all the feelings of hope for him to make friends, have fun, and do good started flooding (surprisingly I didn't cry though). Marlon smiled and said he'd be fine! It really helped me to relax, just a little ; ) I got a lot done at home but couldn't wait for 12 to come so I could go get my little buddy and ask him how his day was. He was very happy and really enjoyed himself. He had just a small run in with another boy's head while they were dancing, but refused some ice and kept on going. He keeps asking me to go back...which will be tomorrow...he can't wait...and I am so proud of our little boy!
1st day = Success!!

No comments:

Post a Comment