Ready to leave
Daddy & C on Airplane
M watching brother
A watching brother
1st time on truck ride
2nd time on truck ride : )
Mommy & C waiting in line
yay!
Hands up!
Daddy & C on the Rockin' tub
Mommy & C on Dumbo
up high
3rd time on truck ride...got to lead the pack
Grandpa & C on Dragon Coaster
over the bumps
the boys : )
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Fair Fun
We took the kids to the fair last night to let C ride some rides. Marlon and I already checked it out last Sunday. My parents came along to help us keep the girls entertained and give us a chance to ride with C. We all had a lot of fun, especially C. He did so great and loved the rides...even the faster ones (for a 3yr old), the coaster I went on with him was crazy fast and jerking (I bounced up off my seat over the bumps) and he loved it!! Here are some pictures...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment