Friday, April 24, 2009

Easter Pics

Here are the pictures I took of the kids in their Easter outfits...We spent Easter Sunday Evening at my Aunt & Uncles House. We had gotten home from our trip at 12:30am Easter Day and the kids were all sick and exhausted. They didn't wear their dresses for very long Easter day because they were hot, M was battling a fever too! Marlon's mom came over the next Saturday to give the kids their Easter baskets, C was spending the night with my parents coloring eggs. We spent that Sunday morning with Marlon's mom and that night had a bbq with my parents and brothers. I wanted to wait until the kids were feeling better and I had time to get pictures of them in their outfits...so I finally got them...
Easter Day SickiesFeeling better playing with PeepaSaturday (after Easter) w Gramma PM & Mommy (Sunday Morning)A & MommyC Easter OutfitM Easter OutfitBunny Ears from Gramma PA Easter OutfitBunny Ears from Gramma PTwinsA loves her brotherM loves him too"what you doing brother?"Happy Easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment