Not too much is happening just getting my fill of fun time with the kiddos. Each day the girls are getting more and more alert and "talkative" They are staying awake more during the day so I get to talk to them and watch their faces light up with smiles. They love watching their brother too! They will follow him with their eyes as he horses around. We are definitely enjoying them.
They are looking closer and closer alike these days...we can still tell them apart because A has lost most of her hair on top. But their faces have chubbed up now and they are looking more and more similar. I did notice that they have the same ear curve on one of their ears like I do, you don't really notice it unless you are looking but it is something that my mom's dad's side passed down through the generations except that it skips a generation of which side it's on...so mine is on my right ear like my grandpa and my mom's is on the left ear....well we noticed that A has it on her right ear like me and M has it on her left like my mom, so if they are identical they are mirrored images. So no tattoos needed ; )
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I also have a certain shape to my right ear and Jonathan has it not steph. NO TATOO! Dang I thought we get them all drunk and tatoo mama's girl on one and daddy's girl on the other. Or just DG and MG. LOL. Just kidding Marlon.
ReplyDeleteno need for "just kidding marlon" he's the one that keeps bringing it up to get them tattooed..I'm the one putting my foot down. Okay not that it will ever happen, but he wanted to get one of them tatooed with a small dot on the bottom of her foot, okay so how do you decide which one to do it to? and more so what about ears pierced...you'd have to do both, how'd you explain to your daughters why one didn't get the tattoo or piercing...I just say let them decide when they get tattoos or pierced ears...if at all!
ReplyDelete...ive heard of people painting a toe nail... thats slightly less permenant anyways... ';)
ReplyDeletesounds like life is good.