

(FIRST PHOTO: Marlon with M) (SECOND PHOTO: Marlon with A)
We are home, we arrived at about 4:15pm Friday...it was nice to be out of the hospital and home to get settled. Marlon has been an amazing dad helping me take care of all 3 of our little ones, getting me anything I need, cleaning, and making all the meals...as well as burping and changing the girls and taking care of C! C has been a real trooper, he shows much concern for the girls when they cry and tells them, "it's going to be okay, I promise". We get some sleep at night but mainly have weird hours due to their schedule...I am able to breastfeed both girls (they are great latchers, YAY!) and can even do both at the same time to save myself some rest time...we are so blessed to have such strong and perfect girls! They are laid back and not real whiny, only when they are getting changed or really hungry, but it doesn't last long. Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes!
the "its going to be okay, I promise" is sooooo cute! I'm glad everyone is adjusting so well. Hopefully we get to see them before they get teeth... you know Jerad and his baby phobia. But then on the other hand he doesn't want me to see them first. Its a Catch 22:)
ReplyDeleteoh man those babies look so premie next to Marlon. Ok next mission is to photo the whole brood. I hate my schedule right now, I can't break away to come get my fix.........
ReplyDelete